Where Kids, Curriculum & Christ are our priorities!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

let's pray for our country.

I thought this was very cute, so in case any one missed this or wanted to share, here are our kids words......

Today we wrote letters to President Obama to encourage him and to let him know we pray for him as a class.  Enjoy the letters below.

Dear President Obama,
Thank you for being our President.......

Jada                           .....I hope your family is ok.  We pray for you every Friday.  I hope you make good rools for our state.  Happy valitines.  You are keeping us safe.

Hannah                      ......I pray for you.  I like you.  Wut day is your birthday?   My bithday is February 27.  Do you read the Bible?  Do you wear a hat?

Michael                       .....Thank you for proeteteen my famly and that I hope you can be a Presdent that beleavs in God.

Keston                       ......My paeerints voated for you.  Thank you for keeping me safe.  Do you beleav in God?

Kirby                          .....If you haven't telled God to take your sin away please do it today.  I think your a really good President.  What do you eat for lunch?

Minji                           ....Where are you rite now?  did you no our school?  How are you doing?  How old are you?  Thank  you for keeping us safe.

Cole                          .....How do you keep us safe?  Do you like being the President?  do you no Jesus?  I do.

Cade                         .....My class prays for you evry Friday.  What do you eat for brecfest?  How do you keep our country safe?  How are you doing?  Do you beleve God?
                                      Plese make good choisis.

Meg                           .....You are a rille good President.  Do you bleve in God?  On Fridays our klass prays for you.  I hopo you make good choisas.  I love you President.

Haiden                       ....Have you been doing rite choisis?  You beter be telling tham about God.  and How are your doters and wife?  I bet they no God.

Ian                            ....I pray that you make good choisis every Friday.  I hope your family is ok and takeing care of our world.  I hope you stay helthy and strong.  I hope you do a good job.

Rachel                       ....We pray for you efre Friday.  I hope you make good choiss.

Brandon                    .....How do you keep us safe and keep us halthea and strong?  Thank you.  I hope you are happy today.I hope you like this card.  Your wellkum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers