FIRST GRADE RESOLUTIONS (In their own spelling)
Kirby: In 2012 I promise to share my toys because I want to have more frends.
Reiben: In 2012 I promise to play less wii because it is bad for my brane.
Cade: In 2012 I promise to play less wii because that wood be beter for my brane.
Meg: In 2012 I promise to share my toys because I want to be a bettr frend.
Ian: In 2012 I promise to be helpful to others because I whant to be nice to the Lord.
Keston: In 2012 I promise to pray for missionaries because I wont to bles God.
Brandon: In 2012 I promise to share my toys because I wonto peas God.
Minji: In 2012 I promise to help my brother because he is herte.
Michael: In 2012 I promise to pray for missionaries because they help uther peapl becume Chrichins.
Haiden: In 2012 I promise to share my toys because I wot to make my Mom and Dad hape.
Eli: In 2012 I promise to use polite words so I can make frends.
Ben: In 2012 I promise to obey the first time Im asked.
Cole: In 2012 I promise to help my brother Blake because it will be nice and helpful.
Rachel: In 2012 I promise to watch less TV because it makse my bran heler.
Jada: In 2012 I promise to not grumball and cumplane wen I now that wen my friends cum over they are gumma make a mess becuse it is better to cleen my room.
Love these resolutions and your kiddos!
Where Kids, Curriculum & Christ are our priorities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment