Where Kids, Curriculum & Christ are our priorities!

Monday, February 7, 2011

let's check out some highlights.

Highlights since the beginning of this year 2011
  • The kids are amazing readers. I would recommend a children's Bible that they could begin reading out of.
  • I love how when we have a Bible story the children can see the wise and unwise choices different Bible Characters have made. Then we begin to discuss how we make wise and unwise choices, and they are starting to understand. Boy, they are beginning to understand the Love of God, that we need to say were sorry and that He still loves us.
  • Today we were talking about what we are thankful for; parents, little sisters, our homes, our cars, teacher, and then someone said, " Oh, we have forgotten the most important thing, that Jesus died for our sins and that He loves us!" Yes, I love they are getting a glimpse of the Love of Christ.
  • Check out the kids drawings of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln! Now that shows they can be great listeners!
  • Mad minutes have been introduced since the beginning of this year. There are a few kids who are on their 6's! They are loving the mad minutes!
  • One of the favorite things to do is our Math flashcard game. They love seeing who can say the answer first. I try hard to match them up with kids around the same level. They are all so good!
  •  Music is so important in our worship time. I love that they love to sing! I love that they are singing songs while they are working, even though they should be quiet :) I so want to see their minds just flooded with thoughts of Christ! 
  • We are working on writing to 100....
Thank you for all of your support, encouragement and prayer for our children.

Mrs. Robertson

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Followers